Share This

Friday, 29 April 2011

Happy . . . er, Royal Wedding . . . Day?


Happy Royal Wedding Day all! :)



Hope you are all granted a day off for the celebration (we are in the UK—are you in the US?)

If anyone is curious, yes, there is a Royal Wedding (why does everyone CAPITALIZE it??)website. Someone is paid to do that. Cool, huh?


According to the website:

The wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton will be available to watch on the Royal Channel Live Stream, accompanied by a live multi-media blog put together by St. James's Palace.

Also,

Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton have set up a charitable gift fund for those who very generously may wish to donate to charity to help the couple celebrate their wedding.




Dum, dum, dah dummmmmm!

<3

8 comments:

  1. ohman! she's so pretty! i don't really follow this kind of thing, but hooray for love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Is that why no one's commenting on my post this morning? They're all watching the wedding.

    I'm in Canada, so this is big for us too. But I didn't want to get up at 3 am to watch it (I get up at 5 am to blog). I'll watch the highlights later on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I've been watching :-) In fact, I still have the TV on in the background while I catch up on reading blogs. (I'm in South Africa so it's only one hour time diff). She looked stunning, and so composed, and WHAT a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aspiring_x—It was kinda sweet <3 :D

    @Stina—Oh yeah! I forgot the time challenge for you guys. It was beautiful though. :)

    @Rachel—Oh cool! I used to live in SA once upon a time :D She did great I thought! Can you imagine the pressure??

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...a modern day fairy tale. And for a moment, the world hesitated...watching.

    Congrats to the royal couple:)

    EL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't it great?
    And the sun decided not to outshine the bride!

    Didn't they look in love and happy, just as it should be :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like a happy couple.

    I didn't get to watch it, but I saw a few pictures online and read about it in the news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Elliot—I bet that they were very, very aware of it!

    @Madeleine—I know! I bet she was glad too: Nothing makes you more nervous than having a harsh sun shining down on you!

    @Medeia—There are some cool videos online :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |