Share This

Friday, 22 April 2011

BookShelf Tour


So, I forgot about one of my bookcases . . . whoops. Camera died on me.
Will film another day and post as bookshelf tour part II.





6 comments:

  1. THat's quite the collection, Dawn. Very nice.

    Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I think I'm a wee bit obsessed. But, I'm a lover of obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jealous would definitely be an understatement. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay Dawn! Happy Easter to you too! And I <3 your book collection!
    Also, I think your agent is so sweet! You're lucky to have her :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anne—Thanks so much! Now I need to get more shelf space . . .

    @Monica—Thank you :D Weronika really is amazing. I'm v. lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very good blog posting, i like this very much
    Satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |