
Hey guys!
So, there are so many wonderful bloggers out there (including Alex, who is awesome), and I would love to be able to list them all. Unfortunately, this blog fest would get too giant to handle if I did that . . . so, without further ado, here are my three choice bloggers:
1. Victoria Caswell over at Hairnets and Hopes
2. L.C Frost over at [sic]
3. LisaAnn over at Kicked, Cornered, Bitten and Chased
Vic always has wonderful posts and I really enjoy reading them. In particular, she recently dissected the romantic elements of the TV show Roswell, demonstrating how torturing your characters (as she puts it "the moment before the kiss") can be the most gripping, juicy part of a story. She also takes my view, that any medium in fiction is a useful one.
I love L.C's posts. She is funny, yo. She is positive, has a great sense of humor, and all her posts have a sense of fun. She's on a tin hiatus at the moment, enjoying the summer :)
LisaAnn is just SO NICE. She has the most beautiful pictures on her blog and her job sounds like the nicest job in the world. Go check her out, guys, because—seriously—the niceness and kindness of this girl just jumps off the page. <3
I can't wait to see who you guys chose as your three bloggers! Remember to visit their pages and comment/follow if you like what you see.
Love and hugs,
D
Hi Dawn. I'm Alex's co-host for the blog hop, so I just wanted to thank you for taking part.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!
"Kicked, cornered, bitten, and chased," now that's a creative title for a blog!
ReplyDeleteYay, Vic! And I'm hooked up w/KCB... I'll have to check out [sic]. Thanks, Dawn! :o) <3
ReplyDeleteYay for Vic and LisaAnn! I'll have to check out [sic]--thanks, Dawn! :o)
ReplyDeleteJust checked out Vic's site and became a follower there, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dawn! *blushes* I do agree, Vic is crazy wonderful. I haven't read LisaAnn's blog before, but I'll be sure to pop on over and say hello! Thanks again. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! Count me in as a new "Pay It Forward" follower! :-)
ReplyDeleteGiving you links a look, how can I not after a great shout out, fun blog hop it is.
ReplyDeleteI follow all these guys and they're great!
ReplyDeleteI don't know LisaAnn yet - thanks! And thank you for participating in our blogfest.
ReplyDeleteYAY! you linked to my yosh! (l.c.) she's the best! seriously, like as a person. :)
ReplyDeleteand thanks for the kind words
*shy smile*
off to check out the other lady!
@Matthew—thanks! It was an awesome idea :D
ReplyDelete@Angela—Yeah, for sure! Makes "Dawn Kurtagich" sound a bit mundane . . . ;)
@LTM—[sic] is awesome :D
@Susan—Thank you for supporting us :D
@L.C and Shannon and Pat—Thank you! *Hugs*
ReplyDelete@Lydia—We are of one mind :P
@Alex—It was a good one!
Oh my gosh, Dawn, I just read this post for the first time, and I am sooooo appreciative for the shout-out! I can't wait to visit the other blogs, and thanks so much to everyone who has already visited me. (*Blushes*) You are the best!
ReplyDeleteJust finished my shout-out back at ya! :)
ReplyDeletei missed the pay it forward hop, so coming fashionably late to say hello! nice to meet you dawn :)
ReplyDelete@LisaAnn—I adore your blog. It's so welcoming and friendly :) P.s Yay!!! :D
ReplyDelete@Jeremy—Hey Jeremy! Nice to meet you too! :D
I will check out your suggestions, you have an awesome blog. Stopping by from the blog-hop.I am a new follower..on twitter too.:)
ReplyDeletethis is amazing
ReplyDeleteSatta king