Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This debate has been going on for a while now, and I wanted to add my two cents. Many people out there in the wide world believe that sex ...
-
Hey y'all!!! So, as part of this blogfest, hosted by Leigh and Lydia , I am going to post my most awesome WRITER JOKE . yep. you hea...
-
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with a sheet strung across the window. I'm staring at the start of two books, either of which may ...
-
I love the line drawings in the classics and think it is a real shame that popular books now don't tend to have them. I recently finishe...
-
First, some appropriate tunage. They would make excellent paparazzi. No one would ever suspect that face! SPIES. Who could decipher their pu...
-
Have you guys seen THIS ??? It is a 10,000+ page book!! "The binding measures 8 1/2 x 11 x 24 inches and is possibly the thickest sing...
-
Hey guys! Well, here we are, the Pay it forward blogfest, hosted by the amazing Alex J. Cavanaugh ! So, there are so many wonderful blogger...
wow! your mama is AWESOME! and those are some amazing books! have fun!
ReplyDeleteA question.. you read plenty.. do you ever find yourself resistant to really getting into the next book after putting down the last one when it was super excellent? I find myself resistant all the time!
ReplyDelete@aspiring_x—My Mama is the best ever! She spoils me :D
ReplyDelete@Coll—Yeah I do get that! Haven't had it in a while though, but definitely have had it. I think it goes in cycles. I remember when I finished House of Leaves, I didn't pick up another book for maybe a month!
Hey Dawn! Thanks for following my blog and for the kind words.
ReplyDeletethose look like good ones! I just finished ATU, and it wasn't bad. Have Delerium and DUFF on my TBR pile. Lmk what you think~ :o)
ReplyDelete@Alex—absolutely! :) I loved your blog
ReplyDelete@LTM—My TBR pile is getting sooooo huge, but I love it. So many awesome books keep coming and I jump every time! (for joy)
this is very amazing, i like this very much
ReplyDeleteSatta king