Well, the day has come, and I can't quite believe it. I'm MOVING!!! Moving over to Tumblr.
It's reached the point where Blogger takes a wee bit more of my time than I am comfortable giving it anymore (it's not you, dear blogger, it's me. Well . . . mostly me.) So I've started anew with shiny, easy-to-manage, beautiful Tumblr.
You tease, you.
I'm going to leave this blog up, but static, as a monument to the mountains of crazy, cool, depressing, desperate, wonderful and damn-straight awesome that it has contained.
I luz you, Blog, I really do.
Monday, 1 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This debate has been going on for a while now, and I wanted to add my two cents. Many people out there in the wide world believe that sex ...
-
Hey y'all!!! So, as part of this blogfest, hosted by Leigh and Lydia , I am going to post my most awesome WRITER JOKE . yep. you hea...
-
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with a sheet strung across the window. I'm staring at the start of two books, either of which may ...
-
I love the line drawings in the classics and think it is a real shame that popular books now don't tend to have them. I recently finishe...
-
First, some appropriate tunage. They would make excellent paparazzi. No one would ever suspect that face! SPIES. Who could decipher their pu...
-
Have you guys seen THIS ??? It is a 10,000+ page book!! "The binding measures 8 1/2 x 11 x 24 inches and is possibly the thickest sing...
-
Hey guys! Well, here we are, the Pay it forward blogfest, hosted by the amazing Alex J. Cavanaugh ! So, there are so many wonderful blogger...

Free Data Entry Job Trial(11558)
ReplyDeleteGet A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
Click On Email Processing Jobs
Free Data Entry Job Trial(11555)
ReplyDeleteGet A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
Click On Email Processing Jobs
Free Work at Home Job (11558)
ReplyDeleteWork at home completing simple surveys from home. No
registration fees. Join today For more information
visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)
ReplyDeleteFree Work at Home Job (11560)
Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
registration fees. Join today For more information
visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)