Share This

Monday, 24 September 2012

Why the Postman Controls My Life

Here's the thing about where I live: There are no bookstores. None. Zero. Zip. 


Which means, inevitably, that I have to order my books online. Which is fine, except for the time I then spend staring out my front door, pacing up and down the hall, checking my watch, confirming my order status, and pretty much waiting for that distinctive little red RoyalMail car to pull up.

But when the weather is like it is today (gloomy, rainy, muddy . . .), it is a sure bet that the postie won't get up to my house.

Which makes me



Which is beyond sad, so I leave to go and eat some clementines. NOMNOMNOM.


While I wait, here is a collage of my favorite character of the week:

GUESS WHO......



 


 















Happy reading everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |