Share This

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Take part in some laughs!


The awesome Leigh over at That's Write and Lydia over at The World is My Oyster are hosting an AWESOME blogfest titled "Laughter is the Best Medicine" on May 16th.




Here's how it works:

Sign up with Mr. Linky over at Leigh's or Lydia's place, then on May 16, do the following:

  • Post your favorite writer joke.
  • If you don't have a writer joke (are there any?), post your favorite job-related joke.
  • And if you don't have one of those (either writer or work-related joke), post your favorite joke (or funny story).


See? Awesome, huh?

And
help them spread the fun! Grab the graphic, post it on your blog, and link it back to their blogs.

I'm number 8! Which number will you be??

<3


5 comments:

  1. man! whenever i'm supposed to actively think of a joke, i always draw a big_____________!
    leigh and lydia are wonderful ladies though! i'll sign up if a joke comes to me... but arg! the performance anxiety! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I suppose that's why they give us so much time! Think, brain! THINK!!! It's especially bad when someone (usually my husband) comes up to me and says (literally) "Be funny. Go."

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO!!! Thanks for the plug! I hope it's going to be a hilarious good time~ :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I can't wait to blog hop and have a right old laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |