Check this out
How AWESOME would
pop-up YA be?!?!?!
Pop-up Twilight*
*this girl enjoyed Twilight and is a fan!!! :D
Pop-up Harry Potter!!
Hm. . .
maybe i should patent this idea.
Be on the lookout for POP-UP YA FICTION IN A STORE NEAR YOU!!!*
*Pop-up YA fiction would be awesome.
Still, this is entirely humorous.
Mostly.
Kinda.
:D




That was cute and funny! You should definitely market that idea ;) Hehe.
ReplyDeletethat's kind of like reading a book on an iPad, isn't it? I wouldn't know... but that's what it sounds like from what I've heard.
ReplyDeletevery cool~ :D
*gigglesnort* Y'know, I think pop-up YA is EXACTLY my speed. :P
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just found my awards -- thanks so much, I'll be sure to wear them with pride (as soon as I figure out how to post the little suckers)! :D
ohmygoodness- pop-ups freak me out! it's the whole jack-in-the-box startle thing! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a whole love/surprise relationship :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE it-- I shall hold my breath and wait :D!
ReplyDelete