Cheeky monkey (hubby) came up with this one for me back in '06! I <3 it
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
5 favorite emoticons
Labels:
emoticons,
five things,
sillybilly things,
tools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This debate has been going on for a while now, and I wanted to add my two cents. Many people out there in the wide world believe that sex ...
-
Hey y'all!!! So, as part of this blogfest, hosted by Leigh and Lydia , I am going to post my most awesome WRITER JOKE . yep. you hea...
-
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with a sheet strung across the window. I'm staring at the start of two books, either of which may ...
-
I love the line drawings in the classics and think it is a real shame that popular books now don't tend to have them. I recently finishe...
-
First, some appropriate tunage. They would make excellent paparazzi. No one would ever suspect that face! SPIES. Who could decipher their pu...
-
Have you guys seen THIS ??? It is a 10,000+ page book!! "The binding measures 8 1/2 x 11 x 24 inches and is possibly the thickest sing...
-
Hey guys! Well, here we are, the Pay it forward blogfest, hosted by the amazing Alex J. Cavanaugh ! So, there are so many wonderful blogger...





Whoa! This is like a projective test. I'm a particular fan of the >8E one, as it conveys the "I will bite you with my fangs of vengeance" kind of mood I get in sometimes. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteDawn, these are beyond creative. The style has 'it' - whatever that is - I think you should get a copyright on this work. In the right marketing hands, you've got a gold medal!
ReplyDelete@Sarah—Yeah, it reflects the look I give my manuscript sometimes. 'Behave!!!"
ReplyDelete@Kittie—Thank you! *HUUUUG* You rock!!!
ReplyDelete}8* is my favorite- but to me it looks more like when i'm trying to put on the "scary mommy face" at my kids, and i just manage to make them laugh! :)
ReplyDelete@aspiring_x—LMAO! I can totally see it!!! XD
ReplyDeleteLol, this is awesome! I especially like the one that's crying.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Angela! <3
ReplyDeleteThose are so cool!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to echo Vicki here: Those are so cool! Whoa! Love them all. You are so creative. ")
ReplyDeleteI have a slight addiction to emoticons, due to being part of online discussion forums and such...
ReplyDeleteI use :p a lot.
ReplyDelete