Share This

Monday, 3 March 2014

February Update and Amazing News!


February was an amazing month—although not so good for the wordcount... The first really cool thing that happened was that I signed with Greenhouse Literary Agency!! (I'll be posting all about that on the YA League blog this week, and I posted a video about it over on YouTube).



Because I was querying my book (which is getting a new name, so shall remain, erm, nameless for the time being), I didn't get much of a chance to write any new words. I was supposed have a week-long writing retreat with my awesome friend Lia so that I could do exactly that, but then craziness happened and I had to bow out early so poor Lia could get some work done! :D 

Look at the view we had:



But now the crazies have passed, I'v signed with GHL, and—inspired by Elizabeth May and Lia Keyes to return to tried and trusted techniques—I am back to my writing. The new project is so extremely exciting for me that I simply can't wait to get back to it every day!

The tools I'll need for my return to form:

1. Trust notebook
2. Trusty Pen (I swear by Lamy and Pilot V Pens!)
3. Trusty iPhone (for the alarm)
4. Trusty calendar (I have a beautiful Wiccan art calendar)
5. Trusty (and enticing) stickers (I used to love collecting stickers. My faves were smellies and furries!)

Ooh, shiny clean calendar page to RAVAGE WITH STICKERS!!!! *grin*



February was AWESOME!!!

Looking forward to the rest of March!


~ Dawn Kurtagich

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |