Share This

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Did You Set a Reading Goal for 2011?

Did you set yourself a goal for this year about how many books you would read?

I did!

I told myself I would read 50 books this year. Last year I only managed 35.

And I'm on book number 49! Wahoo! So, provided I read two books before the end of the year, I am set :) (Check out my list of 2011 reads in the sidebar!)

What was your goal?

<3

6 comments:

  1. 50! That's super impressive. You're awesome!

    I didn't have a goal, but I definitely didn't read this year as much as I usually do. :( Maybe around 25 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you!!!
    get those last two finito chicky!
    i didn't set any reading goals... i'm not sure how many i read either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reading goal was to read widely and in more genres. Goal definitely met!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elizabeth—Selling your awesome novel and the general craziness that it involves is your excuse! :D

    @Vic—Hubby and I were competing . . . :D

    @Sophia—Excellent! Well done! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I set my goal at 50. I'm on #49 right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |