Share This

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Halloween Pictures plus Nanowrimo



I snapped some pretty grainy halloween pics on my phone, and here they are!!

*drumroll*

I set up a spooky party in the living room, complete with spider webs, jack O'lanterns (they ran out of pumpkins so I used Butternut squash and peppers), tomb and ghost candles, LED light-up balloons (green, orange and flashing white), scary cupcakes, nibbles, spiders, bats and more!



creeeeeepy!





I was a creepy clown thing with a big, evil grin! >:D




With a flash! BOO!


Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween!!! I have a pretty busy week coming up with assignments due, Nanowrimo beginning (buddy up with me: WritaholicDK) and a long weekend away for birthday frolicks. So have fun!

*HUGS*

8 comments:

  1. OMG. Your face-painting is AMAZING. For a minute I was like "AHHHH WHY IS DAWN'S MOUTH LIKE THAT???" :-) Also, we're so buddies on Nano. Good luck with the assignments and other business! It's gonna be a bit of a cramped week over here, too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, that is creepy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren—HA! Thank you!! :D I walked out after I had just done it and hubby jumped and was like OMFG what did you DO?? lol! Also, yay for Nanowrimo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAHHHH!!! that's terrifying!
    excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo! Creepy face paint! Hope you had a super Halloween! :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was awesome! Hope you all had awesome Halloweens too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |