How do you guys balance the bloggosphere with real life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This debate has been going on for a while now, and I wanted to add my two cents. Many people out there in the wide world believe that sex ...
-
Hey y'all!!! So, as part of this blogfest, hosted by Leigh and Lydia , I am going to post my most awesome WRITER JOKE . yep. you hea...
-
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with a sheet strung across the window. I'm staring at the start of two books, either of which may ...
-
I love the line drawings in the classics and think it is a real shame that popular books now don't tend to have them. I recently finishe...
-
First, some appropriate tunage. They would make excellent paparazzi. No one would ever suspect that face! SPIES. Who could decipher their pu...
-
Have you guys seen THIS ??? It is a 10,000+ page book!! "The binding measures 8 1/2 x 11 x 24 inches and is possibly the thickest sing...
-
Hey guys! Well, here we are, the Pay it forward blogfest, hosted by the amazing Alex J. Cavanaugh ! So, there are so many wonderful blogger...
LOL so funny.. so how do you???
ReplyDeleteI don't have the answers.... but I need some.. more more!!!
I need the answers too! More and more the lines seem to blur! :D
ReplyDeleteIt's a tough call, but I lean more to letting the blogosphere drop when real life calls. That's why I took off blogging for about a month. With the holidays and a couple of nieces getting married (I helped with photography, decorations, etc.) and children preparing for big things, my family needed me. I also set a schedule for blogging. Only 3 days a week otherwise it would totally take over my life and I wouldn't have any time for writing.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's the part that's hard—when the social media, blogging thing dips into writing time.
ReplyDelete