Share This

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

THE BECKONING OF LOVELY

Hey guys, here is something lovely for you, for all of us.

I'm sure you all know about Amy K R's The Beckoning of Lovely project. Who is Amy? Follow the link to find out. Her mission is to bring a little lovely into the world, and to find it.

First, check out what happened when Amy posted a video blog asking people to join her at "The Bean" at Millennium Park. What happened I don't even think she fully expected. This was the invitation she sent out into the world:



This is what happened on 08/08/08 (the day I got married) at 8:08pm:




Then, on 09/09/09, Amy quietly returned. This is what happened:





And then, on 10/10/10, this:



Isn't that just . . . Lovely?

Now The Beckoning of Lovely is heading for 11/11/11, and that is all about you. Please head on over to here and become a part of The Beckoning of Lovely: A Feature Film, Featuring YOU.

Have a lovely day, everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |