Share This

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Progress on my edits [Update 3]

The internet is so distracting, especially when you find the coolest vlogs by your agent! (Everyone go see Weronika's vlogs, she's a natural, unlike me!)

Add to that House of Leaves (super spooky) and a Margaret Atwood novel (*love*) and you have the perfect recipe for distraction. Meh, it's fine with me. It doesn't happen very often (distraction, I mean), so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts!




So I'm still at 15%, but I promise, I have done a bit more. A teenie bit. After dinner I will get back to it and do a final update for all.

4 comments:

  1. So exciting you're working with Weronika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so nice to meet a fellow reader/writer who loves all things BOOKS! I'll enjoy looking around here. So cool that you've got an agent---Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with those edits. I so understand those distractions! Thank for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much! Well, I'm hip deep in words, but don't we just love it that way?? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |