I had a bit of fun one morning a few months ago just after I got some inspiration in the shower (yes, my muse does visit me there). This little diddy is just one of my acapellas and a tongue-in-cheek rendition of what it means to pursue that elusive dream of publication...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This debate has been going on for a while now, and I wanted to add my two cents. Many people out there in the wide world believe that sex ...
-
Hey y'all!!! So, as part of this blogfest, hosted by Leigh and Lydia , I am going to post my most awesome WRITER JOKE . yep. you hea...
-
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with a sheet strung across the window. I'm staring at the start of two books, either of which may ...
-
I love the line drawings in the classics and think it is a real shame that popular books now don't tend to have them. I recently finishe...
-
First, some appropriate tunage. They would make excellent paparazzi. No one would ever suspect that face! SPIES. Who could decipher their pu...
-
Have you guys seen THIS ??? It is a 10,000+ page book!! "The binding measures 8 1/2 x 11 x 24 inches and is possibly the thickest sing...
-
Hey guys! Well, here we are, the Pay it forward blogfest, hosted by the amazing Alex J. Cavanaugh ! So, there are so many wonderful blogger...
Haha! I loved this!
ReplyDeleteWhy do we do it to ourselves?! hahaha xoxox
I know! Must be a masochistic tendency :p
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable. This is great. :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely :D You are inspirational Dawn! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDelete@Weronika - *blush* :D
@Kimia - *double blush!*
absolutely lovely!!!!
ReplyDeleteSatta king