I'm not exactly sure how I first stumbled across this group, but I am glad I did and now I'm spreading the word. Courtney Allison Moulton, Jen Hayley, Gretchen McNeil, Leah Clifford, Scott Tracey, Victoria Schwab and Kody Keplinger all discuss their literary journey, their writer-issues and inspiration. Each author has a day to vlog on a particular topic that week. You can also follow them on twitter for some very handy and very entertaining advice. Keep it up guys, we enjoy watching!
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
YARebels on youtube (and twitter)
I'm not exactly sure how I first stumbled across this group, but I am glad I did and now I'm spreading the word. Courtney Allison Moulton, Jen Hayley, Gretchen McNeil, Leah Clifford, Scott Tracey, Victoria Schwab and Kody Keplinger all discuss their literary journey, their writer-issues and inspiration. Each author has a day to vlog on a particular topic that week. You can also follow them on twitter for some very handy and very entertaining advice. Keep it up guys, we enjoy watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This debate has been going on for a while now, and I wanted to add my two cents. Many people out there in the wide world believe that sex ...
-
Hey y'all!!! So, as part of this blogfest, hosted by Leigh and Lydia , I am going to post my most awesome WRITER JOKE . yep. you hea...
-
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with a sheet strung across the window. I'm staring at the start of two books, either of which may ...
-
I love the line drawings in the classics and think it is a real shame that popular books now don't tend to have them. I recently finishe...
-
First, some appropriate tunage. They would make excellent paparazzi. No one would ever suspect that face! SPIES. Who could decipher their pu...
-
Have you guys seen THIS ??? It is a 10,000+ page book!! "The binding measures 8 1/2 x 11 x 24 inches and is possibly the thickest sing...
-
Hey guys! Well, here we are, the Pay it forward blogfest, hosted by the amazing Alex J. Cavanaugh ! So, there are so many wonderful blogger...
i like this post
ReplyDeleteSatta king