I've heard a lot of praise as well, but also keep hearing mixed things ("it's no Hunger Games" type stuff). But I trust your opinion and will read it ASAP. Hopefully I will also love it's pants off? :-)
Yeah, christy didn't talk to me for like 3 days because she was delving into this one. It made me mad at Veronica and now I refuse to read it. (I'm totally kidding about that last part - it's priority on my TBR pile). erica
It's not the Hunger Games, no, but it has elements in common with HG, which is why I love it partly. But mostly because every single page was so readable.
All this praise for Divergent is gonna make me uber-broke. But I'm gonna get it anyway, as soon I have some money in my hands ;)
ReplyDeleteohman! i haven't heard one bad word about this one yet!
ReplyDeleteI'm just sad I have to wait a whole year for Insurgent!!!
ReplyDeleteI've heard a lot of praise as well, but also keep hearing mixed things ("it's no Hunger Games" type stuff). But I trust your opinion and will read it ASAP. Hopefully I will also love it's pants off? :-)
ReplyDelete*its. Goodness. I need tea.
ReplyDeleteYeah, christy didn't talk to me for like 3 days because she was delving into this one. It made me mad at Veronica and now I refuse to read it. (I'm totally kidding about that last part - it's priority on my TBR pile).
ReplyDeleteerica
It's not the Hunger Games, no, but it has elements in common with HG, which is why I love it partly. But mostly because every single page was so readable.
ReplyDelete