Share This

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Music to Inspire

It was such a shame that best score went to The Social Network instead of Inception. The score for Inception was masterful, and inspired a great big chunk of writing from me. Thanks Hans Zimmer!

That got me to thinking about all the music that has inspired me over the last few months. Here are a few (I've provided links where embedding was forbidden).

These are the songs associated with one particular WIP (A young adult novel), and will eventually be on the playlist I compile relating to that project :-)

Firstly, the legendary Hans Zimmer (because, let's admit it, THIS SCORE WAS AMAZING):




Dead Can Dance ~ The Host of Seraphim:





Citizen Cope ~ Sideways:






Eisley ~ Memories:






Globus ~ Diem Ex Dei:




Scattered Trees ~ The Most Beautiful Song


Obokuri Eeumi ~ Ikue Asazaki:






If you enjoy these, please support the artists by PURCHASING the music, instead of stealing it. Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't listed to the full Inception score, but I love everything Hans Zimmer does, so I was definitely rooting for him. I'm going to have to check it out now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do! It is AMAZING. That guy (along with Clint Mansell) is AWESOME. Musical Genius.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |