Share This

Monday, 8 November 2010

"L" is For The Way You Look at Me

With so many of my friends getting married now, I have love on the brain. Lucky for me, my husband is truly my soul mate and I couldn't wish for a better man, and all of my soon-to-be-wed friends are also with their soul-mates, so I'm surrounded with a lovely, gushy, cushy, bubbly, happy, laughy, smoochy crowd.



Love is one of the things that inspires me to write. In so many ways. Sometimes, it is my husband. A story he tells me, an affectionate caress, our own personal history and more. Sometimes it's the idea of love—like the love of Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester, the love of legends. Sometimes it's unrequited love that inspires me, or lost love. Missed opportunities, "what if"s. Love lyrics.

Love inspires so many things, and it is only today that I realized it.


4 comments:

  1. <3 I love love. lol. Glad you found your soulmate and so happy to be marrying mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, inspiring post. Such a great thing to share! Love. I could absolutely feel your love seeping through the words. Thanks for writing this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

wibiya widget

Share |